Pageviews past week

Monday, November 29, 2010

An Idea on Ideas

Combined Creativity

My blog today is inspired by Roy H. Williams' Monday Morning Memo. Within the Memo was a video created by Steven Johnson entitled Where Good Ideas Come From. Johnson's theory is that the best ideas are derived from a collections of ideas (or hunches), and that it can take an extended period of time before they evolve into their true form.

The video is genius and Johnson's idea is spot on in my opinion.

I have always said that teamwork will create something better than that of an individual effort; the value of combined creativity and collective thinking is far greater than working alone without the friction of outside opinion.

Steven Johnson can say it better than I, so I implore to watch his video! - Where Good Ideas Come From

Also, if you enjoy creative thinking, interesting thoughts, and mind altering tidbits, than I suggest you subscribe to the Monday Morning Memo.

Enjoy, and thanks for reading!

Cheers,



Cory Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment